Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Story

Well, tomarow I will be starting 100% raw food. Here is some history about me.

I am 26 years old. and I am over weight, and have been for most of my life. like most people I use food for confort. i went vegitarian when I was 11. and then vegan when i was 21. But, I was eatiin ng lots of non healthy food, but thought it was ok sence I was vegan. I have been raw on and off for a couple of years. I am ready to dive in head first. It's just me know my husband deployed in September. so i don't have any excuses. my goals are to raise my energy and get down to 130 before my husband gets back next Sepember. I was also diagnosed with PCOS in Febuary and they told me that i could not conseve with out medication and i do not want to do that.

wish me luck everyone, have a good day and God Bless

No comments: